Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Master Bedroom Mood Board

Currently our master bedroom looks something like this



We haven't really done anything to it since we moved in and I'm am dying to make it our own.

We already have good bones like the fireplace and built ins, but it needs to be unified. We also desperately need curtains. I have been looking online for inspiration for a long time and finally came up with this mood board.


I want to paint the walls Flower Wood by Behr. We had this color in our last bedroom and I loved it. It's kind of taupey-purpleish-brown. I want to by a four poster bed someday, but since that won't happen for a while I plan on DIY'ing my own tufted headboard either in cream or gray. I will also be DIYing the sunburst mirror and it will hang over our bed. I want the deer head over the fireplace and we will probably get a fluffy rug like these

Target Medallion Shag Rug Target Cream Shag rug

No comments:

Post a Comment