In the mean time I've been nominated for a Liebster Award for newish/up and coming Bloggers who have less than 200 followers! I am so honored and surprised! Jen from Unscripted has nominated me. Thank you so much.
The idea is that people win the award and pass it on to other Bloggers who are in the same boat. The rules are:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are no tag backs.
1. I am originally from NJ
2. I lived in Mexico for 6 months when I was 7
3. I love to travel
4. I love trying new recipes
5. I have 3 sisters
6. I have a phobia of needles
7. I have a weakness for vampire books
8. I have a home garden
9. I love my neigborhood
10. I don't have any pets
11. My bachelors is in Math
Here are the answers to the 11 questions Jen @ Unscripted asked me
1. If you could be anyone for a day (living or dead) who would you be and why?
Coco Chanel - I would love to be a fashion designer for a day.
2. If you could change your first name, what would change it to?
Rachel (people never pronounce my name correctly)
3. If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would purchase?
4. If today were the last day of your life, what would you do with it?
spend time with all my loved ones
5. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
"My Father's Name is Frank" and it would end happily ever after with John
6. What are 3 things you can't live without?
cereal, chap stick, my iphone
7. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
This is tough because I always want to stay the age I'm currently at, but life seems to get better and better every year. If I had to choose I would choose 28. This has been a great year ;)
8. Name 3 Songs that would be included on the soundtrack to your life...'
Feels like home by Chantal Kreviazuk, Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine, and Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine.
9. What is your favorite book?
The Harry Potter Series
10. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
taking out the trash
11. What is your favorite quotes/bible verse?
This too shall pass...
Here are my questions for my 11 Blogger choices
1. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
4. What is your favorite singer?
5. What is your pet peeve?
6. Who would star as you in a movie about your life?
7. What would you have as your last meal?
8. Name one thing on your bucket list.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite day of the week?
11. Name 3 things you want for Christmas.
Here are my nominees:
Jennifer @ Once Upon a Daydream
Jen @ the blonde blogger
Mrs. Mulford @ Mrs Mulford's cakes
Gabrielle @ WithloveGabrielle
Megan @ The Freckled Italian
Eva @ the Fashionistas Diary
Gabriele @ St. Germain Girl
Sally @ The Muv
Chic and the City
Shannon @ The-creation of beauty