Thursday, July 19, 2012

Runner

As the hallway saga continues (I hope to post on that soon), I have been also fixing up our much ignored foyer since that part of the house ties in with the stairwell and hallway makeover. As I mentioned in this post we added a vignette to our foyer table. It looked like this


While it was a great start, it just didn't feel finished. So we added this lamp base and lamp shade from Target.


This definitely brightened up the whole table and made it feel much more finished. However, there was too much wood going on. I thought a runner or table cloth would help break up all the wood. I found this burlap runner at Target ( I love Target as you can see) and thought it would be perfect.

Here it is with the new runner.



I love it. It keeps getting better with each addition. Now I just need a jute rug to put in the foyer to tie it all together. Maybe Target will have a cute cheap one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment