Monday, October 17, 2011

Cool Home Store

So this past weekend, my friends and I were out shopping and came across this cute home store, Yves Delorme. The store had beautiful built in shelves to showcase their products. A picture is below:


I loved that the interior shelves were dark wood and the trim was all white, now I am dreaming of recreating this in my closet. Maybe one day. My closet is in serious need of help.

This store was so amazing, I seriously wanted almost everything in it, but settled on just getting this pillow


I am coming back for this matching throw, eventually and maybe for some more pillows.


Sorry about the rough pictures, I really need to work on my picture taking skills and not be so distracted by the pretty things in the store around me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment