Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Painting the Master Bedroom

Ok so John and I have been working a lot on the master bedroom these past couple of months. First we DIY-ed our headboard mentioned here. Next, we decided to paint. The bedroom was originally a peach color shown below.


Although this color made the room nice and bright, it just wasn't for us. After much thought, I painted it Flowerwood by Behr. This was the color of our old master bedroom and I loved it so much I decided to use it again, plus it matched our bed spread and everything already. Flowerwood is a great taupe-y, purple-y, browish color and looks great in different lights. Since our new bedroom has a lot of trim in the room I figured it could withstand a darker color. So here are the after pictures in the new flowerwood color:





I love how it came out. The color is so relaxing and makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment