Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New chairs!

So John and I currently working on redoing our informal living room. We hope to finish before Christmas and will put up pictures as soon as we can. Right now it is utter madness in there, but its starting to look pretty good underneath it all. As I mentioned in this post we recently bought a new couch for this room. We also needed some new chairs because all we had were these mismatched pick chairs. You can see one of them in the picture below.


So I started looking at different stores online and really loved old french style chairs like this chair from Ballard Designs, this chair from Restoration Hardware, and many others. However, all of these stores were going to charge like $300 for shipping, so I decide to look around locally. I found a new store called White Goat here in Little Rock and they have some fun French antiques and vintage pieces. I found some amazing chairs there



I went over Thanksgiving weekend and got two of the second chairs in the picture above for 30% off. The back of the chairs are burlap which makes them kinda funky but cool. I love them and hope they look good in the new living once its finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment