Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 House Projects

Now that we have our total list of projects we would like to do on our house figured out (found here), I wanted to break them down into the projects I foresee us tackling in the new year. Although the giant list is extremely helpful, it also can be overwhelming. Below is a manageable list (in some order of importance) for the new year!

Projects for 2012

-paint pantry
-add shelves to pantry
-organize pantry
-get bed for office
-re-do the office layout
-paint office
-make curtains for the powder room
-scrape sink in powder room (this has been on my list for a long time but I can't seem to get motivated)
-paint laundry room
-organize laundry room
-remove wallpaper border in guest bedroom
-paint guest bedroom
-add a fountain outside
-add some landscape lights

If we feel inspired/have time we might
-remove some wall paper (I'm already dreading this lol)
-tackle the guest bath
-tackle the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment